Between my last K-ON! post and this one, I’ve actually played it quite a lot.
- Go My Way as Azusa on Hard
- Go My Way as Ritsu on Hard
- Go My Way as Mio on Hard
- Curry no Chi Rice as Azusa on Hard
- Gitah ni Kubittake as Yui on Hard
- Heart Goes Boom!! as Azusa on Hard
- Happy!? Sorry!! as Azusa on Hard
- Gitah ni Kubittake as Mio on Hard
- Gitah ni Kubittake as Tsumugi on Hard
- Happy!? Sorry!! as Mio on Hard
- Happy!? Sorry!! as Ritsu on Hard
- Happy!? Sorry!! as Tsumugi on Hard
- Azusa’s rare #21 voice from Girly Storm Stick
- Azusa’s rare #47 voice from Curry no Chi Rice
- Mio’s rare #34 voice from Happy!? Sorry!!
I also posted a tip for Tsumugi’s Happy!? Sorry on Hard at GameFAQs:
I figured out a way to make the combination triangle-circle-triangle-circle-square-square-square easy to do.
For the triangle-circle-triangle-circle part, you don’t ‘tap them individually’, which causes the thumb to move a lot.
Instead, you start by pressing triangle, but keep the thumb pressed, and then slide the thumb to circle. Then you go back to triangle, and repeat one more time.
So it’s like you’re rubbing/stroking across triangle and circle buttons two times.
Need to take care of the stroking speed a little bit if you want perfect-perfect-perfect-perfect though, else you’ll get something like great-great-great-great or perfect-good-perfect-good. The speed to do it is a little slower than the ‘intuitive’ speed.
And you may want to wear glove cause repeated attempts of this move may hurt the thumb’s skin, because of friction. Also, wearing glove let you control the speed more.
Hope this helps for those who haven’t perfected this song ^^
I seem to be in what I would say ‘the completionist’s high’ for this game, since I’m close to completing it (unlocking everything and getting all Perfects in records.) Unfortunately, I think I’ll still need at least half a dozen more sessions.